security.manager is an extension for ArcGIS Enterprise, adding advanced data protection and fine-grained access control capabilities that makes sharing data smarter, easier and more secure.
security.manager gives you the ability to filter content based on spatial areas, individual layers, features or even attributes, all within a single ArcGIS Enterprise service. This helps you achieve two main goals:
- Ensure specific content of a service is only available to those who require it, meaning sensitive data is protected while still making it available to those who need it most.
- Reduce the efforts and resources required to serve different content to various user groups by removing the need to slice up data and publish multiple, redundant services.
By giving GIS administrators the tools needed to control who can access what within specific map and data services, security.manager can provide significant savings on time and resources needed to manage spatial data services for disparate audiences inside and outside your organisation. The alternative is to publish multiple services, duplicating efforts to provide different views of the same thing for different groups. This can be wasteful of time and resources, requiring GIS admins to support an increased number of redndant services and required apps. security.manager dramatically reduces time and costs otherwise spent on repetitive administrative tasks, freeing GIS specialists to concentrate on doing what they do best.
For more information, or a free trial license, please contact us at email@example.com or explore the following links:
- Discover what security.manager could do for you in our Storymap.
- View our YouTube playlist with demos & deep dives into security.manager capabilities.
- And check out our website for more info.
- Operational Efficiency
- Risk Management
- Situational Awareness
- Petroleum and Pipeline
- Public Safety
- State and Local Government
- Health and Human Services
• ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1
• ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.0 & 10.9.1
Oct 1, 2019