Protect sensitive and personal data in ArcGIS
By adding advanced data protection capabilities to ArcGIS Enterprise, security.manager makes sharing data easier, smarter and more secure.
security.manager gives you the ability to filter content based on spatial areas, individual layers, features or even attributes, all within a single ArcGIS Enterprise service, helping you achieve two main goals:
- Ensure specific content of a service is only available to those who require it, ensuring sensitive data is protected while making it available to those who need it most.
- Reduce the efforts and resources required to serve different content to various user groups by removing the need to slice up data and publish multiple, redundant services.
security.manager extends ArcGIS Enterprise sites, leverages existing identities and provides simple web-based administration.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Operational Efficiency
- Petroleum and Pipeline
- Public Safety
- State and Local Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
Is implemented as an ArcGIS Server Object Interceptor (SOI) that enhances security features.
Runs as an extension inside ArcGIS Server.
Provides the browser-based tools to explore and manager security.manager permissions.
security.manager Command Line Interface (CLI):
Provides a foundation for automated security policy management within your ArcGIS infrastructure.
Supported Versions of ArcGIS Enterprise:
• ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 & 10.6.1
• ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7 & 10.7.1
Oct 1, 2019