ArcFM Editor XI is built as a targeted solution geared toward 3 key aspects: Productivity, Data Quality and Network Inquiry for gas, water and electric utilities. Additionally, it is built within Esri's premier GIS editing solution; ArcGIS Pro and used alongside the Utility Network. Our latest release is focused around creating and managing 3D underground networks easily and efficiently.
- Maintains data integrity for downstream systems (such as an ADMS) and analysis.
- Network Insights to enhance response time to the utility's customer and for internal requests.
- Reduces planning backlog to serve utility customers better & safer.
- The GIS Editor can work up to 70% more efficiently.
ArcFM Editor XI is part of the ArcFM Solution XI Series, an ecosystem of applications that streamline the design and construction workflow, enabling utilities to get work done more efficiently. ArcFM Editor XI, ArcFM Designer XI, ArcFM Web XI and ArcFM Mobile XI fill out the rest of the ecosystem and offer the most comprehensive utility GIS solution available today. The result - streamlined workflows, minimized use of paper and a reduced work backlog, enabling utilities to address the challenges facing today’s digital environment.
- Operational Efficiency
- Facility Management
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Petroleum and Pipeline
July 28th, 2021