iSpatialTec Location Analytics tool is an advanced Spatial Analysis solution that helps users to dynamically query and perform spatial analysis with multiple combinations of attribute data. It helps Local Governments, Utilities, Property developers and Urban Planners to enhance their spatial search functionality to better visualize and understand their assets in a spatial context. The results of the location analysis provide insights to quantify patterns and make predictions to address various business challenges such as Operational risk assessment, Business Intelligence to calculate best suitable locations, events or hotspot analysis, Utility locale services or 811 - Call Before You Dig, Field Inspection, Environmental Site assessment, spread of COVID-19 pandemic in the geographic context, validating the compliance against regulations, etc.
Using the Location Analytics tool, users could able to perform various spatial queries between the Source and the selected Target features
- User can select the Source features on the current map view by drawing the rectangle on that required layers
- Target Features can select from the right-hand side of the tree view
Functionalities of Location Analytics:
In these descriptions, the Target layer is the layer in which features are selected. The Source layer is the layer whose features are used to determine the selection based on its spatial relationship to the target.
- Intersect - Intersect returns any feature that either fully or partially overlaps the source feature(s)
- Proximity – Displays the results within the given distance based on the Units (Feet, Meters & Miles)
- Contains - To be selected, the geometry of the source feature must fall inside the geometry of the target feature including its boundaries.
For any assistance Contact Us
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Field Service Management
- Risk Management
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- National Government
- Real Estate
- State and Local Government
- ArcGIS Apps
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- ArcGIS Online
June 5th, 2020