The 3D Environments Add-in for ArcGIS Pro provides tools to create, transform and extract a wide variety of 3D data formats for seamless interoperability between ArcGIS Pro and 3D Modeling and Simulation applications. Industry leading 3D data standards such as 3D Tiles and CDB can be easily integrated into ArcGIS Pro projects with the click of a button including:
- 3D Tiles to i3S: Converts 3D Tiles data into I3S files while preserving domain schemas, such as the One World Terrain (OWT) Ground-Warfighter Geospatial Data Model (GGDM).
- CDB to i3S: Extracts feature and terrain data from OGC Common Database (CDB) sources including 3D buildings with textures, 3D vegetation and 3D Geo-Specific models such as lamp posts, stop signs, traffic lights, etc.
- Vector to i3S: Creates an i3S Scene Layer from feature data such as building footprint vector layers which assigns a building façade template to match regional architectural styles.
- Access to Presagis 3D Building Templates and Texture Libraries: Users can now assign richly styled textures and architectural styles to 3D buildings.
Explore the world of 3D Modeling and Simulation applications in your ArcGIS Pro workflows with industry leading software from Presagis.
- Situational Awareness
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- National Government
- Public Safety
- State and Local Government
- Real Estate
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
DirectX 12 compatible graphics card
Hard Disk Space:
15 GB for the software
60 GB for sample databases
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Intel® 4th Generation Quad Core™ or higher
3.5 GHz with 20M L3 cache
ArcGIS Pro version 2.9
Nov 25, 2022