With CIVA, your field staff can collect GIS data, report observations, and complete outstanding tasks with hands free, voice enabled surveys. By enabling Amazon’s Alexa voice technology, CIVA ensures your team can focus on their surroundings while seamlessly integrating their work with ArcGIS.
- Users can find and edit GIS features or generate driving directions in ArcGIS Field Maps, all from a pair of Alexa-compatible earbuds.
- CIVA surveys are designed around a series of short, simple questions so field workers can quickly and safely capture important data using only their voice and then review and refine their work in ArcGIS Field Maps with their paired device.
- Data collected in CIVA can be visualized in real time using ArcGIS Dashboards and stored in ArcGIS Online for use throughout your organization.
- Operational Efficiency
- Field Service Management
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Situational Awareness
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Electric and Gas Utilities
Jun 15, 2022