Our Tropical Cyclone datasets draw on a broad array of real-time weather and forecast data to drive in-house, advanced numerical modeling that computes the spatial distribution of
- maximum wind speed
- winds by Saffir-Simpson categories
- wave heights
- storm surge inundation
- cumulative rainfall
This near real-time data is provided at 60 arc-second (~2 km) resolution. Shortly after a storm dissipates or transitions to a non-tropical cyclone, a post-event wind and storm surge data set is provided at a 30 arc-second (~1 km) resolution.
Customized resolutions, forecast agencies, and data units (default is SI) are available upon request.
NOTE: Preview images of data on ArcGIS Marketplace only show rain footprints for confidentiality purposes. Licensors will receive access to all hazard footprints.
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Risk Management
- Situational Awareness
- Public Safety
- National Government
- State and Local Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox (current version)
- Apple Safari (current version); Or
- Google Chrome (current version)
Oct 2, 2021