Z-Transform enables three-dimensional (3D) asset data capture when using ArcGIS Field Maps to ensure asset information is accurately aligned with Ordnance Survey mapping in Great Britain.
When access to authoritative height information is of critical importance, Z-Transform removes the complexity of applying highly technical geoid model transformations by running the calculations in the background via a simple plugin for ArcGIS Pro.
Real-time GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) in GB transformations are applied directly into your ArcGIS Online hosted Feature Service. This solution is incorporated in the Asset Capture pillar of the Location To Insight journey.
- Service for transforming GNSS altitude to Datum elevation.
- Supports ArcGIS Field Maps - one of the world’s leading asset capture apps.
- Accurate to 2mm horizontal and 6mm vertical using the OS supplied transformation (OSTN15/OSGM15) to adjust geometries from RTK GNSS.
- Additionally stores transformed coordinates and metadata as attributes.
- Installed as an ArcGIS Pro Add-In.
- Supports scheduling for near real-time processing
- Configuration and logging stored in cloud.
- Risk Management
- Field Service Management
- Situational Awareness
- Operational Efficiency
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
ArcGIS Pro 2.9 available on request
Apr 4, 2023