Thailand Basemap Layer presents a high-precision digital map of Thailand, which can be utilized in conjunction with geographic information system (GIS) software. It is particularly useful for business intelligence, location analysis, sales and marketing, as well as logistics management. The Thailand Basemap Layer consists of several layers that can be analyzed together, including:
1. Administrative Boundaries: This layer includes the boundaries of provinces, districts, subdistricts, and municipal areas, along with demographic information such as household and population data.
2. Transportation: This layer encompasses the transportation network, including roads, railways, mass transit systems, and waterways.
3. POIs and Places: This layer comprises Points of Interest (POIs) and public areas, providing essential information about various places. The data is categorized based on the type of use.
4. Hydrology: This layer contains polygon datasets representing rivers, canals, lakes or ponds, and agricultural reservoirs.
Features and Benefits
- Covers the entire of Thailand
- Data support both Thai and English language
- Up-to-date and accurate data that is updated every month, both from field survey and interpretation of satellite imagery
- Administrative boundaries imported according to reliable references from the announcement of the Ministry of Interior published in the Government Gazette. Along with the number of population and household from the Department of Provincial Administration that is updated according to the announcement every year
- Hydrology data cover more than 13,000 square kilometers and there is a classification of water sources that are easy to use
- More than 2 million landmark data and categorized into 48 major categories and 120 sub-categories, including easy-to-use brand categories
- Diversified and easy-to-use data on transportation, including information on land and water transport routes, mass transit routes, and train routes
- Local Service Support provides services and consulting by a team of experts with more than 20 years of experience in surveying and map data preparation in Thailand
- Searching and displaying spatial information, such as administrative boundaries (municipality, subdistrict, district, and province), hydrology, landmark, and transportation
- Population and household analysis in each area
- Management of water resources, such as analysis of water sources for consumption, analysis of areas that are prone to flooding, historical data analysis to look at trends in drought or flooding
- Spatial data analysis to find suitable locations, such as industrial location, real estate, or company
- Business analysis, such as area selection for setting up new branches, community congestion assessment, and product delivery planning
- Logistics and navigation analysis
- Determining service area boundaries and finding the nearest facilities
For more information about the Thailand Basemap Layer and to explore its benefits, you can visit the following link https://www.nostramap.com/en/geodata/
- Economic Development
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Logistics and Fulfillment
- Field Service Management
- Real Estate
Contact provider for more information
Dec 6, 2023