RPM BranchInfo™: It’s About Branches
It was in the 19th Century. And it still is today.
Not too long ago, nearly every institution in retail banking was emphasizing getting customers to use cheaper, alternative delivery methods. ATMs, Audio Response, online banking and finally mobile banking were all the rage, “clicks over bricks”.
Then, some enterprising bankers began to focus on lifetime customer value. They realized that some of their best customers relied on, and identified with, the very branches that the bank was actually encouraging them not to visit – in some cases, even branches the bank had decided to close. Something else happened. The more that customers used electronics, the more important each branch visit became.
The bankers recognized that these visits present great opportunities to build and extend relationship, and set banks apart from other financial services providers who lack the physical presence of banks. We’ve come full circle once again, and branches and branch networks are in the spotlight – in fact, never more so, in an era of branch redesign and reconfiguration and right-sizing, of closures and consolidations and integrated delivery systems - where making the right choices is vital.
Financial institutions use BranchInfo™ for:
- Merger & Acquisition Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Branch Site Location & Network Analysis/Planning
- ATM Location Planning
- Market Share & Performance Trend Analysis
- Trade Area Development & Profiling
- Identifying Real Estate Opportunities
- Determining/Modifying Facility Type & Design
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Risk Management
- Economic Development
- Performance Monitoring
- National Government
- State and Local Government
- Real Estate
- Health and Human Services
Aug 19, 2021