Our PHMSA Gas Report for ArcGIS Pro is designed to help save time and simplify the process of submitting the annual PHMSA reports for natural gas pipeline operators. The PHMSA Gas Report for ArcGIS Pro was developed in accordance with the federal regulatory compliance requirements prescribed in the “Gas Transmission and Gathering Annual Report Form F 7100.2-1 CY 2022 and Beyond”. This tool provides a convenient and repeatable method to generate PHMSA reports. By having accurate data, this tool could help operators improve their overall integrity and asset management plans before incidents occur.
It’s a simple yet powerful tool and can save you time when doing submissions.
The tools’ flexibility allows users to run a report on a single route or against an entire system and it outputs dynamically segmented layers for each reporting part. The reports include information such as total pipeline mileage, facilities, commodities transported, mileage by material, and installation dates, etc.
An important time-saver feature is the attribute tables include a column for gaps and overlaps. Users can easily zoom to, verify, and clean up data errors. Pinpointing gaps and overlaps in the data are crucial so that it can be corrected before the submission takes place.
Our Gas PHMSA Report for ArcGIS Pro was developed to help pipeline operators easily report on their pipeline data
Seamlessly integrated within ArcGIS Pro, this robust tool brings automated pipeline compliance know-how directly to your geospatial data. It is fully configurable and can adapt to a wide variety of data inputs. Users will need a Standard ArcGIS Pro license or higher to run an analysis and output the results to the output feature classes.
- Full integration with ArcGIS Pro
- The Excel outputs match the format of the PHMSA Gas Report 71002-1 Annual Report
- Report outputs can be tailored per Report Part, Operator, Commodity groups, and by State
- Dynamically segmented spatial “datasheets” are provided alongside the report parts help to ensure the context of the reports can be fully understood and defended
- Multiple Data Integrity checks, such as gaps/overlaps is included
- Reusable and shareable configuration files
- Compliance logic powered by CHA’s extensive pipeline expertise
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Operational Efficiency
- Facility Management
- Risk Management
- Situational Awareness
- Petroleum and Pipeline
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Natural Resources
ArcGIS Pro versions 2.9.5 or higher
Nov 1, 2023