The Measurement widget is an interactive tool providing the labeled measurements on the map with the ability to measure the distance, area or perimeter on the fly. The Measurement widget tool facilitates to calculate the current location (Get Location) and distance (Measure Distance) and area (Measure Area). Also, facilitates to choose the measuring units before or after selecting the location/distance/area.
The Measurement Widget has the following additional functionalities over the custom out of box widget:
- Radius Units, Location Units and Radius tool in configuration page
- The widget shows the Area units as label on each graphic and total area unit in the center of polygon
- The widget shows the Distance units as label on each line graphic and total distance at end of the line
- For each point, it shows the latitude/Longitude value in the form of X,Y on the map with location icon
The widget can be customized and implemented across various industry domains such as Energy & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Local Governments, Planning, Community Development, Transportation etc.,
For Tool demonstration, please click below URL:
View the video to see how Custom Measurement Widget.
For any assistance Contact Us
Connect to www.ispatialtec.com for more information.
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Facility Management
- Field Service Management
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Risk Management
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Petroleum and Pipeline
- State and Local Government
- ArcGIS Apps
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- ArcGIS Online
September 27th, 2019