-Who We Are-
We're Zero Trafficking, a data company bringing innovative solutions to anti-trafficking. We’re the only data company to fight human trafficking networks with digital intelligence, proactively detecting and tracking sophisticated criminal organizations who exploit people for profit through force, fraud, and coercion.
Human trafficking organizations are closely bound to other high-priority threats (drug trafficking, organized theft rings, terrorists, money launderers and more) making human trafficking network data relevant to law enforcement, military, and intelligence. Network-centric investigations enable more effective dismantling of sex trafficking enterprises, while alleviating substantial testimonial burdens traditionally placed on survivors. That’s where we come in.
We proactively discover never-before-seen criminal networks and make data on their members and whereabouts available to you, so you can shrink your investigation time, mitigate corporate risk, begin transformative counter-threat workflows, and more.
We’re proud to make our threat data available on ArcGIS Marketplace as a Feature Service, offering location and entity information to provide risk analysts, investigators, and decision makers with accurate information about the trafficking threats which may impact their operations. With a wide range of partners from retailers to government agencies, our unique solutions to the human trafficking problem are designed to support a network-centric anti-trafficking approach.
Our hosted Feature Service - curated since October 2021 - currently lists approximately 30,000 active and closed illicit massage businesses (IMBs) in the United States. These are storefront locations where commercial sex is purportedly available and, as a result, may be of interest to law enforcement personnel or private investigation units tasked with monitoring public corruption, money laundering, organized crime, human trafficking, drug trafficking, and more.
Data Column Descriptions:
- PlaceID: Unique location id
- Place Name: Name of business
- Address: Street address
- State: State
- Reviews: Number of listed reviews for the business. Generally, the higher the number of reviews, the more activity that's occurring at the business.
- Phone: Phone number
- Status: Open/Closed status of the business
- Description: Specific services that may be offered by the business
- $ Rate: Service rate (in US dollars) that may be charged by the business
- Stars: Review rating stars (highest = 5, lowest = 0)
- Last Updated: Last date the business listing was updated
- Latitude: Latitude
- Longitude: Longitude
- Risk Management
- Situational Awareness
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- National Government
- Public Safety
- State and Local Government
Feb 18, 2022