Qonda Reports is an information aggregator, exploration and reporting tool for ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online. Its is primarily aimed at GIS administrators and GIS content creators who need to understand or assess relationships between components in an enterprise GIS.
Enterprise GIS has become more powerful and easy to use, at the same time the backends have become more complex. Multiple servers, high availability, databases galore! How can anyone keep track of all those systems? That's where Qonda comes in!
Qonda was envisioned and developed by a recognised leader in enterprise GIS architecture. After a decade of deploying large scale ArcGIS systems it was apparent that understanding how these systems were interconnected is becoming harder and harder.
Qonda seeks to answer those questions!
Has your management ever asked for or have you needed to find any of the following?
- How many web maps are there in our organization?
- Who is using all our credits?
- Which items are owned by a specific user?
- How many items aren’t shared with anyone?
- Which items were created over a year ago?
- Compare service configurations between environments?
- The number of instances for all services?
- Which web maps/apps reference a service?
- Who is creating content and consuming large amounts of space?
- Which users haven't logged in recently?
- Where data is being sourced from (e.g. database, file system)?
- Which groups a user belongs to?
- Custom reports (e.g. content created in the last month)?
If any of those seem familiar, then Qonda Reports can help!
- Operational Efficiency
- Performance Monitoring
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- State and Local Government
- National Government
- Natural Resources
SaaS options are available
Oct 28, 2020