Easy, secure, reliable backups for your hosted items in a standalone Windows application — simply download and run, or configure as a task on Windows Task Scheduler. Unparalleled support and a true partnership in configuring and maintaining your backup workflows.
Full or differential backups can be performed, with group/folder/tag/owner-based item selection. Backups can be stored locally or on a network drive, or automatically uploaded to Amazon S3, Azure Blob, Box, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
Backups are accompanied by an item inventory that includes dependency information, which provides a list of web maps for each feature service, a list of layers/services for each web map, and relationships between web maps and associated web apps/dashboards, making item restoration quick and easy.
US Fish & Wildlife Service
City of Rotterdam
State of Washington Department of Commerce
New Zealand Ministry of Education
State of Alaska Department of Natural Resources
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (Cal Fire)
British Solar Renewables
The Nature Conservancy
Austin Community College District
Tacoma-Pierce County Health
Perkins & Will
PBS Engineering & Environmental
Shepherd Asset Management
Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority
City of Bellingham
Clark County (WA)
- Perpetual license - not a subscription
- Secure: No third-party access to your credentials or data
- Standalone application - nothing to install, makes no changes to your machine
- Backups can scheduled, with optional email confirmation for each run
- Store backups locally or on your network, or send to S3, Azure Blob, OneDrive, Box, or Dropbox.
- Unparalleled, unlimited support
- Easy implementation with support included
- Backups filterable by date of last edit, tag, group, or folder
- Feature services backed up as file geodatabase (with domains, attachments, and related tables)
- Hosted tile layers backed up as tile package
- Differential* and full backup options
- Web maps and apps backed up as JSON
- Survey123 forms backed up with all associated files and folders
- Other files backed up in their respective native formats
- StoryMaps and Experiences backed up with item resources and JSON
- Output sortable by item owner or owner/folder
- Backups include item inventory with item dependencies, title, owner, sharing, tags, view counts, summary/description, creation date, modified date, service URL, item URL, and backup result.
Click the trial button above or contact us at email@example.com to get started.
*Differential backups are currently available only for ArcGIS Online.
- Operational Efficiency
- Risk Management
- National Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- State and Local Government
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
Windows 10 or higher or Windows Server 2016 or higher
Apr 22, 2020