The Backup Utility for ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS is a powerful, lightweight Windows desktop application for automating backups of your ArcGIS Online and/or Portal for ArcGIS Content. Backups can be run on demand or scheduled with Task Scheduler, and the application can handle large orgs and large services with tons of attachments.
Our Backup Utility is trusted by:
City of Bellingham
City of Eugene
City of Gig Harbor
City of Castle Pines
- No recurring costs
- No third-party credential or data access
- Standalone application - nothing to install
- Backups can scheduled, with email confirmation for each run
- Easy implementation with support included
- Feature services backed up as file geodatabase, with domains, attachments, and related tables
- Web maps and apps backed up as JSON
- Survey123 forms backed up with all associated files and folders
- Other files backed up in their respective native formats
- Backups filterable using tags, group names, or folder names
- Output sortable by item owner or owner+folder
- Backups include item inventory with title, owner, sharing, tags, view counts, summary/description, creation date, modified date, service URL, item URL, and backup result.
Click the trial button above or contact us at email@example.com to get started.
We also offer services to configure automated backups to AWS S3 or Microsoft Azure. Contact us for details.
*Maintenance includes software updates and unlimited US-based email support.
Contact provider for more information
- National Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- State and Local Government
- Natural Resources
- ArcGIS Apps
- ArcGIS Online
- Windows 8 or higher; Windows Server 2012 or higher
April 22nd, 2020