Seriously easy and reliable backups of your organization's web GIS items — simply download and run, without the need to install and manage third-party software and web servers like other backup solutions require. Backups can be performed on demand or set as scheduled tasks, with options for full or incremental backups and group/folder/tag-based item selection.
Backups can be stored locally or automatically uploaded to Amazon S3, Azure Blob, Box, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
Backups are accompanied by an item inventory that includes dependency information, so you know which web maps use a particular feature service, which services are used by a particular web map, and relationships between web maps and associated web apps/dashboards, making item restoration quick and easy.
Used by (partial list):
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (Cal Fire)
Tacoma-Pierce County Health
Burns & McDonnell
Perkins & WIll
The Nature Conservancy
PBS Engineering & Environmental
Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority
City of Bellingham (WA)
Clark County (WA)
City of Eugene (OR)
Northwest Regional Service Commission
Arkansas River Watershed Collaborative
City of Gig Harbor (WA)
City of Castle Pines (CO)
City of El Mirage (AZ)
City of Globe (AZ)
- Perpetual license - NOT a subscription
- 100% secure: No third-party access to your credentials or data
- Standalone application - nothing to install, makes no changes to your machine
- Backups can scheduled, with optional email confirmation for each run
- Easy implementation with support included
- Backups filterable by date of last edit, tag, group, or folder
- Feature services backed up as file geodatabase (with domains, attachments, and related tables)
- Incremental and full backup options
- Web maps and apps backed up as JSON
- Survey123 forms backed up with all associated files and folders
- Other files backed up in their respective native formats
- StoryMaps and Experiences backed up with item resources and JSON
- Output sortable by item owner or owner/folder
- Backups include item inventory with item dependencies, title, owner, sharing, tags, view counts, summary/description, creation date, modified date, service URL, item URL, and backup result.
Click the trial button above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
We also offer services to configure serverless backups to your own Microsoft Azure tenant.
- Operational Efficiency
- Risk Management
- National Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- State and Local Government
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- ArcGIS Online
Windows 7 or higher OR Windows Server 2012 or higher
April 22nd, 2020