The risk score in all practicality means forecasts that cases that may need hospitalization will exceed available space unless the health care system is augmented.
· A risk factor of less than 1 is low, meaning that the available hospital system can sustain the potential influx of patients over the next seven days.
· A score of 1–2 is a medium risk, and the system may have more cases than available resources.
· Above 2 is high risk, and means we are forecasting that the system will not be able to absorb the influx of cases.
Data is available as a hosted Feature Service to easily integrate with all ESRI products in the ArcGIS ecosystem.
For more information on Geospark Analytics Event models visit our product page.
For use cases on how Geospark Analytics Event models can be used visit our blog.
Contact us at email@example.com for multiuser or enterprise pricing.
- Economic Development
- Risk Management
- Logistics and Fulfillment
- Situational Awareness
- Supply Chain Digitization
- Health and Human Services
- State and Local Government
- Public Safety
- National Government
Sep 4, 2020