Pricing: Contact us today using purchase request above for pricing information.
Utility professionals of any skill level can now edit and manage their high-fidelity electrical, gas, or water network in the web browser with Utility Network Editor, a lightweight web app with smart editing. View, edit, and analyse the real-time digital twin of any high fidelity electrical, water, or gas network anywhere at any time.
- Everyone in your organisation can access your high-fidelity utility network without needing specialist knowledge in GIS through easy to use, specialised editing and exploration tools.
- Maintain network connectivity and remove or significantly reduce time-consuming QA processes as all network edits are immediately validated at the point of entry.
- Inform customers affected by an outage or leak in real-time by running a trace in the web-browser from anywhere.
- Immediately leverage network edits for further analysis and reporting without any data conversion processes.
- Integrate with your business systems, reduce complex workflows by leveraging ArcGIS and consume partner data directly in the web-browser.
Discover more at esriuk.com/utility-network-editor
Request further information and trials through submitting a purchase request above.
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Facility Management
- Situational Awareness
- Operational Efficiency
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- State and Local Government
- ArcGIS Enterprise
Utility Network User Type
Utility Network services at Version 3 and Version 4 without support for non-spatial features
June 16th, 2020