When user clicks on the group icon, corresponding layers will be turned on/off on map view. Also, user can use it to view attributes in attribute table, zoom to layer extent etc.
Below is the functionality of Layers Management Widget.
- Create New Group with user defined name and add Layers to that
- Assign an icon to the created group
- Rearrange the layers in the Groups
- Rename Groups
- Disable layer visibility
- Delete the existing Group
- Zoom to the selected layers
- Limit the accessible permission to the user with Admin configurations
The Layers Management widget can be customized to implement across various organization where the grouping of layers and performing data analysis kind of activities.
For Tool demonstration, please click below URL:
For any assistance Contact Us
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Facility Management
- Field Service Management
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Petroleum and Pipeline
- State and Local Government
2.10 and above
Mar 16, 2020