Nearmap is an aerial imagery and geospatial data as a service provider. Through a simple cloud-based subscription, Nearmap delivers the most current, high-resolution imagery at wide-scale on the market. Easily detect changes, manage assets, plan for development, track field projects and streamline operations by performing virtual site visits with Nearmap Canada Vertical Imagery.
- Proactive Survey Capture Program. Nearmap is continuously capturing aerial imagery throughout Canada and the United States, 365 days a year. All imagery is stored on the cloud and ready to stream within days of capture. With Nearmap, you'll always have the most up-to-date truth on the ground.
- Current and Historical Imagery. We fly large urban areas in Canada up to 2 times per year, frequently capturing seasonal changes for leaf-on/ leaf-off information. In addition to our newest survey captures, you'll also have instant access to our complete catalog of historical imagery dating back to 2019.
- Wide-Scale Coverage. We cover 64% of the Canadian population, including the top 60 population centres with over 42,000 square kilometres captured annually. View our coverage map.
- Consistently High-Resolution. Our imagery is always 5.8-7.5cm GSD or better, meaning you can see clearly and plan accurately, before even setting foot on site.
- Seamless Integration with ArcGIS. With no coding required, easily integrate Nearmap imagery into the suite of ArcGIS platforms: ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Collector and ArcGIS Survey 123. Available through either ArcGIS Marketplace or one of our API offerings. Learn how to integrate into ArcGIS.
- Get the ArcMap Add-in.
Make sure to install Nearmap’s free add-in for ArcMap to get instant integrated access to current and historical high-res imagery from Nearmap. Download the free add-in.
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Situational Awareness
- Risk Management
- Facility Management
- Operational Efficiency
- State and Local Government
- Public Safety
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Pro
August 24th, 2019