SchoolSite Pro for ArcGIS Pro or ArcMap provides the resources you need to anticipate future enrollment trends, model school attendance zones and accurately assess your school district’s need for facilities. Developed by Davis Demographics, 30-year Esri Partner and 2-time Partner of the Year, serving over 300 school districts throughout the U.S.
- Generate reliable short-term and long-range resident area and individual school enrollment projections
- Produce detailed maps and reports
- Integrated attendance boundary adjustments, grade re-configurations, school openings/closures reported by current student records or forecasted enrollment
- Utilize powerful tools for mapping and analysis
- Utilize enrollment forecasts created by Davis Demographics or use built-in forecast model
- Utilize the abundance of GIS data from local government agencies
- Prepare a variety of demographic reports
- Share attendance boundary maps, school site alternatives/solutions with other departments and stakeholders using ArcGIS Online or Enterprise Portal.
- Experiment with boundary planning
- Analyze walk zones
- Map and track residential development
- Understand the impact of open enrollment.
- Facility Management
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
Apr 28, 2020