The Street SmartTM Add-In for ArcGIS Pro brings high resolution street-level imagery to your desktop in a 3D environment for measuring and collecting data. (Requires ArcGIS Pro version 2.9 or higher)
*This add-in is does not support ArcGIS Pro 3.0*
*Street Smart for ArcGIS Pro 3.x is posted in a separate listing*
Cyclomedia uses a unique, patented recording system that creates highly-accurate, parallax-free 360° spherical images. Lidar is captured and processed with the imagery to create 3D GeoCycloramas which provide quick and easy measuring as well as flood visualizations. Cyclomedia vehicles capture GeoCycloramas every 5 meters, which allows you to view buildings, objects, public green space and roads from various angles. GeoCycloramas enable precision measurements for asset inventories and convenient field checking for condition assessments from the office, saving time and increasing safely.
The Street Smart Add-In for ArcGIS Pro lets you:
- View both current and historical GeoCycloramas
- View detailed GeoCyclorama image information
- Display feature layers as overlays on GeoCycloramas
- Save point, line, and polygon measurements made on GeoCycloramas into feature classes
- Save a snapshot of the current view in PNG format
- Shade imagery by elevation to visualize flooding and water drainage
- 1.6.7 - January 2023, Fixed bug where map names with a period would crash Pro when adding Street Smart layer
- 1.6.6 - December 2022, updated API version to fix missing overlay bug
- 1.6.5 - November 2022, fixed a bug that was causing Pro to crash
- 1.6.4 - August 2022, fixed overlay bug, removed 'Address Layer' when not in Netherlands, and connected layer list toggle with overlays
- 1.6.3 - July 2022, fixed change location bug while editing features
- 1.6.2 - June 2022, fixed French create features bug
- 1.6.1 - May 2022, fixed new layer editing bug
- 1.6.0 - April 2022, multiple bug fixes
- 1.5.0 - March 2022, fixed bugs for the editing tool
- 1.4.0 - October 2021, small updates.
- 1.3.3 - October 2021, CEF compatibility update.
- 1.3.2 - September 2021, draw distance and stability updates.
- 1.3.0 - January 2021, vector layer updates.
- 1.2.4 - November 2020, HSV support and API update.
- 1.2.3 - September 2020, bug fixes.
- 1.2.0 - July 2020, coordinate system and spatial reference additions.
- 1.1.0 - December 2019, bug fixes.
- 1.0.0 - April 2019, first version with major functionality.
Cyclomedia is market and technology leader in large-scale systematic visualization of environments, creating 360° panoramic street-level images from public roads (GeoCycloramas). The in-house developed and patented technology allows the accurately positioned panoramic imagery to be produced on a nationwide scale in a highly automated production and quality control process.
Contact a Subject Matter Expert to learn more about Cyclomedia products and services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Situational Awareness
- Field Service Management
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Public Safety
Sep 24, 2019