The Street SmartTM Add-In for ArcGIS Pro brings high resolution street-level imagery to your desktop in a 3D environment for measuring and collecting data.
Cyclomedia uses a unique, patented recording system that creates highly-accurate, parallax-free 360° spherical images. Lidar is captured and processed with the imagery to create 3D GeoCycloramas which provide quick and easy measuring as well as flood visualizations. Cyclomedia vehicles capture GeoCycloramas every 5 meters, which allows you to view buildings, objects, public green space and roads from various angles. GeoCycloramas enable precision measurements for asset inventories and convenient field checking for condition assessments from the office, saving time and increasing safely.
The Street Smart Add-In for ArcGIS Pro lets you:
- View both current and historical GeoCycloramas
- View detailed GeoCyclorama image information
- Display feature layers as overlays on GeoCycloramas
- Save point, line, and polygon measurements made on GeoCycloramas into feature classes
- Save a snapshot of the current view in PNG format
- Shade imagery by elevation to visualize flooding and water drainage
- 1.0, April 2019, first version with major functionality
- 1.1 December 2019, bug fixes
- 1.2.3 September 2020, bug fixes
Cyclomedia is market and technology leader in large-scale systematic visualization of environments, creating 360° panoramic street-level images from public roads (GeoCycloramas). The in-house developed and patented technology allows the accurately positioned panoramic imagery to be produced on a nationwide scale in a highly automated production and quality control process.
Contact a Subject Matter Expert to learn more about Cyclomedia products and services: email@example.com
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Situational Awareness
- Field Service Management
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Public Safety
- ArcGIS Pro
September 24th, 2019