With Portal Genius, you can gain deep insights into the data available on your ArcGIS portal, including an overview of the information that is stored, maintained and adapted there. Portal Genius offers you advanced data analysis so that you can better understand the relationships between entities - like items, users or groups - stored in the portal. Using advanced grids and graphs, Portal Genius shows you a visual representation of those relationships and analysis results.
Simplicity is our priority. We remove the complexity that organizations face when working with python scripts and custom tools, instead developing a simple tool that anyone can use. Portal Genius makes managing your ArcGIS portal a user-friendly experience for which you don’t need any specific knowledge or skills.
By using Portal Genius, you will increase your return on investment in the Esri software, thanks to:
- decreased search times;
- better insights into relationships between items, users, and groups;
- standardized software that is regularly maintained, instead of custom-built scripts;
- user support for advanced data analysis;
- analysis reports which can be exported in various file formats;
- alerts regarding malfunctioning services and items using those services which are consequently affected.
To give you an idea, these are examples of the data analysis questions you may ask:
- Who are the main users of your ArcGIS Online- or ArcGIS Enterprise-portal?
- Which web maps need to be adapted after a change in service?
- Which items from external users are shared in your groups?
- Are there any groups with no content or users?
- Are you using deprecated basemaps in web maps?
- Which maps have which service(s) embedded?
- Which services are huge in storage?
- Which services do have webhooks or editing enabled?
Here are some of the specific use cases in which customers have asked us for help:
- Can you supply a CSV file about all users for input into a custom Python script?
- We want to manage our credit consumption, can you help us to get the insight?
- We want to migrate, where do we start?
- Can you show us which web maps use a specific URL?
- Portal Genius also supports regular expressions for this use case.
- Operational Efficiency
- Performance Monitoring
Contact provider for more information
approximately 750 mb of free hard disk space
download the installer
Jul 3, 2022