What We Offer
Our GIS Report Studio is an ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise based reporting tool that allows you to create insightful reports from your spatial data. This cloud-based solution allows you to generate reports from anywhere, at any time, with just a few simple clicks.
GIS Report Studio comes with some report templates to get you started for free. Report Studio is designed to support the use of your own customized templates, which can include maps, charts, graphs, pivot tables and more.
Generate Your Spatial Reports Easily
Watch our instruction video in the media gallery above, or visit our channel on YouTube.
Creating reports is as easy as:
- Choose a web map in your ArcGIS Online organization that hosts the data to report on.
- Select the layers that you want to include in the report
- Pick your template - choose one of our defaults or create your own
- Add additional elements to your report like titles, descriptions, icons and edit column names and reorder attributes.
- Click Generate Report and then save or export the results to PDF.
We can also expose the reports through our API so they can be called from any web map, dashboard or other integration.
How it Works
To create your own custom report templates, we work with you to design them. Send us your mockups and we'll deploy them to your ArcGIS Online organization. From there, you can generate reports with ease. There is a one-time fee for template creation and deployment. Depending on the volume of the reports, we offer a yearly subscription by user or by organization.
Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Field Service Management
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Operational Efficiency
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- State and Local Government
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
Active ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise account.
Jan 22, 2023