K&A, an Esri Platinum Partner, is a leading Geospatial Systems Integrator with more than 30 years of experience in providing solutions and services, systems integration, and enterprise implementations.
We provide a broad spectrum of geospatial services and integrated solutions covering a wide range of vertical markets and industries.
We are committed to long-term business relationships with our customers and will work closely to go beyond the typical consultant / customer relationship to ensure our mutual success. With a proven track record and measurable work outcomes, our primary goal is to come along as your consultant, change agent and success partner.
We specialize in: enterprise GIS implementation; GIS strategy and planning; roadmap development; business case development; consultancy services; needs and requirements definition; business process mapping; system architecture design; system integration; infrastructure planning; hosting services; database design and building; data conversion and migration; database management and administration; application design and development; Esri apps configuration; capacity building; training services; technical support; and operation & maintenance.
Our team consists of a selection of highly skilled and certified GIS experts, business analysts, project managers, system architects, systems integration experts, database architects, system engineers, software engineers, developers, data experts and data scientists with long years of cumulative experience in building award-winning enterprise systems to solve customers’ challenging problems.
Areas of Expertise
Every organization and industry faces a set of unique challenges. Usually, the right solution will be a synthesis of custom development and several products from different vendors. We identify the best ones and create a detailed roadmap for how the different products and systems will work together to bring you everything you need.
Our offerings are divided into four main categories, and the integration among them. These four categories range in complexity and are usually offered depending on requirements and preference.
01. Esri Solutions & Apps
02. K&A Specialized Geospatial Solutions
03. Partner Products and Solutions implementation
04. Custom Development
The GSI Team follows well-designed project management and development methodologies to ensure a successful implementation and an integrated delivery framework throughout the entire project life cycle.
We provide the following services to support enterprise GIS solutions and implementations:
- Consultancy Services
- Data Modelling, Development, Analysis & Visualization
- Solution Design, Development and Integration
- System Engineering
- Capacity Building and Support
We hold several specialties including: ArcGIS Indoors Specialty, Utility Network Management Specialty, and Release Ready Specialty.
We focus on geospatial solutions in all verticals, systems integration, Smart Grid, Smart Cities, Geo IoT, GeoAI, Imagery AI, Big Data Analytics, Parcel Management Solutions, Emergency Management Solutions, Operation Centers, Indoor solutions, COVID-19 offerings, etc.
Our Kapcite products include: Way+, Explorer+, Projects+, Telco+, City+ (www.kapcite.com)
Commitment to Quality
We are committed to quality. Our Geospatial Systems Integration (GSI) team is ISO and CMMI level 3 certified. We follow the best practices of CMMI, PMI (Project Management Institute), and IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) which guarantees high quality outputs and results in increased customer satisfaction.
In summary, K&A differentiators include the following:
- Track Record: K&A has a long track record spanning more than 30 years of successful enterprise GIS implementations.
- Commitment to Quality: K&A is ISO and CMMI Level 3 certified.
- Ranking: K&A is an Esri Platinum Partner and the major shareholder in Esri Holding, the holding company of Esri Lebanon and Esri Muscat.
- Resources: The project team is backed up by over 200 GIS professionals that are highly skilled in GIS technology, database development, and application design and development, and the broad experience in applying GIS technology.
- Project Management Skills and Methodology: To ensure project success, K&A has skilled and PMP certified project managers that work closely with the client project team.
- Business Analysis Skills and Methodology: Many of our Business Analysts identified have “Associates Certificate in Business Analysis” from George Washington University.
- GIS Expertise: Several of our GIS experts are Esri Technical Certified (Professional/Associate) and/or Esri Certified Trainers.
- Regional presence and local reach: K&A has permanent offices in 40 cities.