arx iT SA (www.arxit.com) is a computer services company specialized in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Arx iT is based in Switzerland and in France (Geneva, Paris, Lyon, and La Rochelle). Arx iT is also very active at the international level (specially in the Middle East and Africa).
Arx iT offers personalized Web and Mobile GIS-IT services with high added value : GIS consulting and expertise, web portal and apps design, spatial data engineering, implementation and integration of GIS solutions, training, and also ensures third-party application maintenance. Arx iT also runs research and innovation projects such as Big and Open Data, Cloud GIS, Geo-BIM / Geo-IoT and GeoAI integration.
Arx iT has been an Esri Partner for over 20 years. It was the first Esri Partner in France to obtain the “ArcGIS Online” specialty (2017) and “Release Ready” (2019) specialty. Last but not least, at the Business Partner Conference in Palm Springs (USA / CA), arx iT was awarded the Platform Adoption Winner 2020.
Consulting – Realization – Integration – Outsourcing – Training
Our range of services cover all your needs: GIS consulting and expertise, Spatial Data Engineering, realization and integration of customized solutions, Training, GIS Outsourcing and Third Party Application Maintenance (TMA).
Realization of customized GIS projects
- Study, analysis and dimensioning of GIS architectures
- Specific development of geomatics, geoinformatics applications (ESRI and Open Source)
- Implementation of Web-GIS solutions on the Cloud (ArcGIS Online in particular)
- Mobile and geo-collaborative GIS solutions (iPhone, Android, Windows mobile)
- 3D Web and Animations
- Implementation of 4D applications (space-time)
- Integration of geodecisional applications (GeoBI / location Analytics)
Spatial Data, Mapping & Open and Big Data
- Spatial database development (SDE, Oracle spatial, SQLServer, PostgreSQL/PostGIS,…)
- Creation of thematic maps (semiology)
- Geo-data modelling and processing (FME)
- Implementation of Open and Big Data solutions
- Data Cataloguing – Métadonnées & INSPIRE
- GIS – BIM Convergence
- GIS Convergence – IoT (GeoIoT)
Consulting, Audit & Training
- GIS consulting and expertise
- Assistance to Project Owners (APO) Project Management Support (PMS)
- GIS audit, particularly on the ergonomics of mapping applications
- Advice on setting up IDS/IDG & INSPIRE
- Customized GIS training
Innovation & Research
- Participation to several european research programs
- Areas of interest : GeoAI (machine learning – GIS), GIS – BIM Convergence, and GIS – Iot, GeoBI, Open & Big Data, Spatial Data Infrastructure (IDG/IDS), Ergonomics and User Experience (UX/UI), Indoor Locating and Positioning.