Bay Park Data Solutions, was born out of our desire to help nonprofit organizations collect, monitor, and evaluate their domestic and international development projects. We focus on helping smaller nonprofits utilize the power of GIS without having to hire a whole team of GIS professionals.
With 3 decades of experience implementing GIS solutions around the world, our team of experts focuses on using our skills to do good in, and for, this world. Bay Park DS harnesses the power of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in every aspect of our solution. From data collection using the state-of-the-art Survey123 platform to mapping project data and creating visual Story Maps for you to share with your donors and stakeholders.
Using Esri’s cutting-edge platform, technologies, and solutions, Bay Park DS offers GIS solutions for nonprofits that will provide them with solutions to make better, more informed decisions, help them be more transparent with donor and stakeholders and enable them to tell their story to increase their fundraising efforts.
Bay Park DS offers the following services:
- Sophisticated location-based data collection, management, and analysis.
- Custom applications to track, manage, analyze, and map their data assets.
- Monitoring and Evaluation solutions (M&E) - View real-time data and provide actionable metrics to keep your projects on track and show measurable outcomes.
- Custom surveys that are used on mobile devices in the field with or without internet connection - Fully functional, mobile surveys ensure accurate location data and a digital record.
- COVID-19 employee health symptom checking https://bit.ly/2VPmtTJ
- The ability to assist nonprofits to drive stakeholder engagement - by showcasing the location and status of current projects to increase transparency and bring in more support.
- Production of compelling data visualizations (infographics), ArcGIS hosted solutions and services, maps, web maps, Story Maps, mobile apps, training materials, and more!
SOLUTIONS & SERVICES
- INSTANT NOTIFICATION EMAILS – each time a survey is submitted with an answer that contains a positive potential symptom the appropriate manager can be notified.
- DASHBOARDS OF RESULTS – Results of all surveys are viewed in an online dashboard for summaries and contact tracing.
- DAILY REMINDER EMAILS – Optional daily emails can be sent to remind your employees to fill out their survey before returning to work.
- COMPANY LOGO AND BRANDING – all surveys can have your company colors and logo shown prominently.
- HEALTH SYMPTOM SURVEY TEMPLATES – Select a survey template and we can help customize the questions to meet your needs.
- PRIVACY – This data is private and shared only with critical personnel, and is used to keep everyone informed in a sensitive way.
Custom Mobile Applications (including Native Apps)
Bay Park Data Solutions will work with your nonprofit to configure a mobile survey with custom questions and features. Use these surveys in the field in remote locations without internet or cell service while still collecting location information to aid in transparency. Once the field workers are back within WiFi service they can upload the surveys so that managers and stakeholders can view the data and begin to analyze the results.
We help build out quality control data checks and automated emails to identify issues or send summary results weekly.
Recently Bay Park DS launched a beta version of the Global CHE Network application running "natively" on a mobile platform and will be publicly accessible on the Apple and Google Play stores.
The mobile application is built using Esri's AppStudio and Survey123 platforms. The Global CHE Network mobile app is designed to be used by members of the Global CHE Network. However, we can help your nonprofit create your own branded native app to be used on mobile devices as well!
StoryMap Stories typically include maps, along with narrative text, lists, images, videos, charts, embedded items, and other media. In addition to incorporating “live” online maps, users & readers of StoryMaps will have access to some very cool technology and functionality such as swipe, pop-ups, and time sliders that make exploring the content a fun and truly immersive experience.
A story can effect change, influence opinion, and create awareness—and maps are an integral part of storytelling. ArcGIS StoryMaps can give your narrative a stronger sense of place, illustrate spatial relationships, and add visual appeal and credibility to your ideas. (Esri)
As a donor trying to understand a nonprofit’s mission can be daunting. It's a lot more effective if the nonprofit includes maps of where their projects are happening, where they are providing their services, and where they are changing the world! This is called “geospatial” data. A “geospatial database” has a locational component, but also includes all the information associated with that location in a database (Excel is a database) that can be accessed through an online map, or even better, a StoryMap!
The team at Bay Park Data Solutions designs dashboards that are viewable to only your management staff or they can be open to the public so that donor and stakeholders have more transparency to your daily activities. Submitted data through the surveys is viewed “live” on these dashboards and you can even embed these dashboards in your websites or a Story Map.
Custom Cloud-Hosted Web Mapping Solutions
Bay Park DS can also help you develop a custom solution that you may not even have realized was possible. By working with our team of experts, we can help you understand the power of GIS and how it can help transport your nonprofit to another level.
We will meet with your team to discuss your needs and find the best fitting solution for you, based on your budget and long-term goals.
Bay Park's experience and flexible approach allows us to build a plan that will help you effectively collect field data, make informed decisions based on the real-time state of your projects, and tell your organization's story. We offer custom solutions based on your current needs.
Bay Park DS has built custom solutions for organizations across the Globe.
Reach out to us today so we can help you help the World!