Established in 1991, GISinc is an employee-owned company who offers Premier GIS Services, headquartered in Birmingham, AL with offices throughout the United States. GISinc has a passion for delivering customer driven location technology solutions to federal, state and local, and commercial organizations. For more information, please visit https://www.gisinc.com or call (205) 941-0442.
As an official Esri Marketplace Provider, GISinc is excited to offer the following professional services:
- GISinc Premier Services Program
- ArcGIS Online Jumpstart
- ArcGIS Enterprise/Portal Jumpstart
- Customer Solution Discovery Workshop
- GIS Healthcheck
- ArcGIS Hub Jumpstart
Get access to
GISinc Premier GIS Services - A GISinc Certified Technical Architect
will work closely with you throughout the year to strategize, implement, and
help you optimize your GIS investments. We begin with a discovery session where
your organization’s top priorities are identified. From there, we custom match
our people and skills to exceed your needs and deliver quality solutions
identified from the discovery session. We then focus on knowledge transfer, giving you and your
team the reigns to run, support, and maintain your organization’s GIS and
location services program.
* Prepaid blocks of hours can be purchased in block levels, and volume discounts are included at each block level. Contact us for pricing: email@example.com.
The COVID-19 Business Continuity Jumpstart starts with an organizational discovery to establish objectives and priorities to help ensure optimal delivery by the end of 20 hours. GISinc will deploy requisite web maps and apps to support identified solutions using available organizational data.
Key business continuity solutions for consideration include:
- Personnel status dashboard
- Individual Check-in
- Team Check-in
- Facility Status Reporter
- Facility Status Report
- Facilities Status Dashboard
GISinc will work remote or onsite to provide professional services and assist your organization with Esri ArcGIS Online configuration in this ArcGIS Online Jumpstart.
- ArcGIS Online Strategy
- Web Map and App Products
- Knowledge Transfer - enabling
you to become self-sufficient to expand your online and mobile presence
GISinc will provide professional services to assist your organization with Esri ArcGIS Enterprise installation and configuration. GISinc will work onsite for one week to complete the Jumpstart training and implementation.
- Install and Configure ArcGIS Enterprise with current service
pack on up to 3 physical servers or virtual nodes
- Install and Configure Portal
- Install and Configure Data Store
- Setup EGDB (Enterprise Geodatabase)
- Provide knowledge transfer services to identified
The GISinc Discovery Workshop is a proven process for developing requirements, scope, and a “solution style” vision for our clients’ projects. The Discovery Workshop is intended to facilitate in-depth discussions regarding key aspects of your GIS.
Some examples are:
- Nature and structure of the data
- Integration to third-party applications
- Application development
- Flow of information and specific rules that guide data creation
- Any other topic that you need help with
The GIS Healthcheck includes a technical diagnostic of the GIS, an assessment of the business utilization of the GIS, and finally a prescription with suggestions for the future. The GIS Healthcheck is performed by GISinc staff and requires support from the client’s GIS Department and key departmental stakeholders (GIS user community).
Problems that can be solved for:
- Direction on automating your workflow
- Departmental adoption of new applications
- Increasing momentum and productivity
- Organizational GIS training needs
- Strategic planning
- Reducing IT infrastructure cost by moving to the cloud
- GIS Governance – data quality, data and application access,
- GIS Program Funding Strategies
- Guidance on Compliance
The GISinc ArcGIS Hub Jumpstart will help your organization set-up, implement, and launch ArcGIS Hub. Our services will include the develop of your community profile, enhance the site creation process, expand dashboards for tracking engagement, and make it easier for the community and staff to leverage the information.
GISinc will work to provide 4 or 5 day onsite workshop to help you accomplish such things as:
- Educate your organization on how HUB can transform how you
engage and collaborate with your community and partners
- Plan for Hub coordination of regional government initiatives
- Determine what data, websites, initiatives, and solutions can
meet your organizations goals and targets
- Plan for Hub input on civic policies and economic development
- Coordinate initiatives and the open data community