If your employer has provided you with a link to this page, you may be eligible to order a licensed copy of selected Esri ArcGIS for Desktop products to install and use on your home computer. (A nominal fee for software media, shipping and handling will be charged).
Use the form below to verify your eligibility and to begin participating in the Esri Home Use Program.
Tell a friend
If you enjoy the benefits of the Home Use Program, please share the program information with a qualified co-worker.
The Home Use Program software package consists of the Esri software:
- ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced Home Use Program (License) (Download Available) $50.00
For more program information, click the Program FAQ
- How do I get technical support for this program?
- Technical support is limited to self-serve help at http://support.esri.com.
- How do I update my home software?
- If your employer is still participating in the program, you may re-validate through this website and purchase new software.
- What happens after I purchase the software?
- Within one business day, you will be emailed license information and download instructions from Esri for the software.
- What extensions are included with ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced?
- ArcGIS 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS GeoStatistical Analyst
- ArcGIS Network Analyst
- ArcGIS Publisher
- ArcGIS Schematics
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
- How many licenses may I purchase?
- You may purchase each item only once in an 11 month period.
There was a problem validating your eligibility...
Please check that you entered your organizaiton program code correctly and that you used your Work Email address.