If your college/university has provided you with a link to this page, you may be eligible to order a licensed copy of ArcGIS for Student Use software products to install and use on your personal computer.
Use the form below to verify your eligibility and to begin participating in the Student License offer.
The Student Use Program software package consists of the Esri software:
- ArcGIS for Student Use (License) (Download Available) $0.00
For more program information, click the Program FAQ
- What is included in this offer?
- Information on the student use program can be found here https://www.esri.com/en-us/store/arcgis-student-use
- How do I get technical support for this program?
- Technical support is limited to self-serve help at https//my.esri.com/support
- How do I update my ArcGIS for Student use software?
- If your college/university is still participating in the program, you may re-validate through this website and order new software.
- What happens after I order the software?
- Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with a link to your fulfillment page that includes activation and download instructions.
- How many ArcGIS for Student Use licenses may I order?
- You may order an ArcGIS for Student Use license once in a 12-month period.
There was a problem validating your eligibility...
Please check that you entered your organization program code correctly and that you used your Work Email address.