Get Area Facts with Clean, Clear Infographics
Gain greater insights about a location by adding infographics to your ArcMap projects.
These small, dynamic charts and reports, which display as pop ups on your map, can help you answer
questions such as:
- How many households are in an evacuation zone?
- What is the average household size in a ZIP Code?
- Does a proposed location have enough people to justify the grant application?
- How much of an area contains wetlands?
- What types of neighborhoods are within 10 minutes of a site?
- How much is an area spending on groceries?
Find out about available data from around the world.
- ArcMap 10.2 or Newer
- ArcGIS Online for Organizations subscription
- It is recommended to delete any previous version of the ArcGIS Infographics Add-In via the ArcGIS Add-In Manager
This free add in to ArcMap consumes ArcGIS Online credits. View our Service Credits Estimator.
- Download the Add-In
- Double click on the "ArcGIS_IG_Addin.esriAddIn" file to install the Add-In
- View the Add-In in ArcMap