Discover the missing piece to your research
Understand the raw earth and the natural ecosystems that make up the physical environment. With Esri's environmental data collection, ArcGIS users can solve complex global challenges, from conservation to climate change. Get the best available data from authoritative sources.
Esri's environmental data collection includes authoritative data layers such as the following:
- Freshwater, oceans, and bathymetry
- Land cover, elevation, and soils
- Weather, natural disasters, and climate
- Habitat, species, and biodiversity
- Air quality and pollution
- Energy resources
Know your situation
An event can change quickly, and having live data can help when it does. From situational awareness to risk assessment, first response, and disaster management, having data that updates frequently can make a tremendous difference.
Esri's collection of live feed data includes the following:
- Weather conditions, watches, and warnings
- Hurricanes, wildfires, and floods
- Temperatures, droughts, and hydrology
Esri Live Feeds
Critical Content for Disaster Response
Natural disasters have increased in frequency and intensity. Esri offers GIS support and assistance for significant emergencies and events.