Get the Most Out of Your EA Contract
The Enterprise Agreement (EA) program provides an effective way to manage the implementation of GIS throughout your organization. Many resources are available to assist you in getting the most out of your EA contract and to help you build a strong enterprise-wide GIS.
An Esri representative is ready to help. Send us your question and we'll make sure to respond promptly.
The EA program offers a lower cost per unit and provides many benefits including
- Capacity to deploy uncapped quantities of core Esri products, which eliminates the time-consuming process of justifying each GIS software purchase.
- Encourages widespread GIS application development for more efficient operations.
- Reduction in administrative costs, because EAs generally require only one payment per year, resulting in substantially lower procurement expenses. Additionally, administrative costs can shrink as a result of centralized coordination and management of software distribution, support, services, and training.
- Ability to capitalize a greater part of GIS investments by reducing short-term GIS operating expenses.
- Access to updated versions of ArcGIS software for a consistent platform.
- Flexible deployments to desktops, servers, and mobile devices.
- Opportunities to consolidate GIS and IT initiatives, establish internal standards, and integrate Esri business partner solutions.
- Incorporate GIS into mission-critical applications and workflows