Succeed in a Highly Disruptive Market
Maximizing the effectiveness of strategic investments requires a thorough understanding of the factors that impact your company's operations. Today, telecommunications companies are realizing that location is a significant component that contributes to their success, and being able to deliver the right location-based information to the right people, at the right time, will enable them to be a Telecom of the Future.
A web GIS System of Engagement will help you identify patterns and gain insight into emerging opportunities, challenges, and competitive threats. It will provide geographic context for all your critical data to help your organization meet its business objectives.
Business Value Impact of ArcGIS
Access Location-Based Information
Quickly discover and access location information from a suite of easy-to-use apps on any device, anywhere, anytime.
- Enable your sales and marketing departments to more effectively target customers.
- Deliver information to field technicians to resolve issues more effectively and in record time.
- Access configurable maps and apps to provide outage information, performance metrics, and other pivotal information.
Analyze Location-Based Information from Multiple Systems of Record
Provide access to analytical and data management tools to turn raw data into information, revealing trends and patterns for additional insights.
- Evaluate the most cost-effective areas and routes for deploying new networks.
- Geographically analyze real-time big data to gain insight into network issues.
- Strategically target areas for new services by analyzing trouble reports, customer trends, network performance data, and competitive threats from varying back end OSS and BSS.
Share and Collaborate Internally within Your Organization
Streamline collaboration by allowing users to share maps and dashboards that illustrate performance and statuses to support decision-making.
- Allow field operations to collect data and communicate directly with the back office.
- Enable sales and marketing staff to share market forecast maps with network planners.
- Stay on time and within budget by increasing collaboration between planners, engineers, construction groups, and management teams.