Leveraging ArcGIS for digital transformation
Since everything in telecommunications can be tied to location, organizations can apply a geographic approach to modernize how they reference and utilize data in operations support systems (OSS) and business support systems (BSS). ArcGIS is composed of a GIS system of record, system of engagement, and system of insight, leveraging the power of location intelligence to directly support digital transformation. ArcGIS provides a comprehensive foundation for unifying workgroups including leadership, planning and engineering, network operations and maintenance, customer service, sales and marketing, and IT. Staff throughout an organization can apply the location-based insights that modern communications service providers (CSPs) need.
Read the Modernize OSS and BSS Workflows with ArcGIS ebook to learn how ArcGIS supports the following:
- Increasing revenue and operational efficiency and decreasing capital expense
- Bridging the digital divide by providing equitable access to services
- Maintaining sustainability and network resiliency
- Providing quality customer service and a positive experience
- Managing network capacity
- Increasing real-time availability of key performance indicators (KPI) throughout the organization
With ArcGIS, team members at every level of the organization can be assured that they are viewing the latest information for effective decision-making while streamlining workflows and improving communications.