Water utility events
- Industry tradeshows
- Esri conferences
- Water User Group meetings
|May 6, 2021||Esri Water Spring User Group Meeting||Virtual|
|August 12, 2021||Esri Water Summer User Group Meeting||Virtual|
|November 18, 2021||Esri Water Fall User Group Meeting||Virtual|
Arc Hydro in Action webinar series
Date: February 25, March 11, March 25, and April 15, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. (PT)
Join Esri hydro experts and special guests in our four-part ArcHydro webinar series.
Register to join developers and practitioners for an in-depth look at Arc Hydro, its principles, and its implementation in water resources. Special focus will be given to watershed and floodplain characterization and modeling, and support for hydrologic and hydraulic modeling.
- Part 1: Arc Hydro in ArcGIS Pro | Thursday, February 25, 2021
- Part 2: Arc Hydro: Flooding and Forecasting | Thursday, March 11, 2021
- Part 3: Arc Hydro: Hydrology and Hillslope | Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Part 4: Arc Hydro: Support for Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling | Thursday, April 15, 2021
Upcoming User Group Meetings
Esri Water Spring User Group Meeting
Date: May 6, 2021
Join the Esri water team and community for a few hours of GIS-focused conversation. Learn from like-minded peers facing similar challenges in the industry, and stay informed on the latest Esri technology updates with a presentation from the team. Registration opens soon.
Notify me when there are new events
Connect with the Esri Water Team at industry events
Subscribe for event updates