Incorporate ArcGIS Notebooks into your classroom
Integrating Python libraries has never been as easy as today with ArcGIS Notebooks, which provides a Jupyter notebook experience optimized for spatial analysis. ArcGIS Notebooks provides an easy way to combine Python libraries from ArcGIS API for Python, ArcPy, and open-source Python libraries in a single environment, reducing time spend managing dependencies and increasing cross-team collaboration.
Join this webinar to learn options to incorporate ArcGIS Notebooks into your classroom.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to ArcGIS Notebooks
- Using Notebooks in ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Enterprise
- Best practices, case study, and useful resources
You'll hear from these presenters:
- Gregory Brunner - Scientist at Esri and Adjunct Professor at Saint Louis University
- Shannon Kalisky - Product Manager, Analytics and Data Science, Esri
- Canserina Kurnia - Solution Engineer, Higher Education, Esri
Watch the webinar
Sign up to unlock exclusive access to this on-demand session