Make Your App Ready for the Force of the Future
Developers of defense applications have many unique challenges:
- Managing data on complex networks with low bandwidth
- Supporting multiple complex standards for maps and symbology
- Keeping up with changes in hardware platforms
Esri developer technologies enable developers to build high-performance, native mapping applications that consume online services and content, interact with local data and resources, and utilize analytical capabilities. These native mapping applications can target a variety of device form factors including phones, tablets, and PCs.
The Esri Defense Developer webinar series will highlight the latest advancements in GIS technology for military applications. In this webinar series, you will learn how to
- Develop situational awareness applications using an open-source toolkit.
- Target multiple computing platforms.
- Support geospatial standards.
- Support military symbology standards using an always updated library.
ArcGIS developer technology may be available to you at no additional cost! Most major defense organizations already have agreements for the technology.