Join Esri for a half-day training session at Geoweek
In this half-day educational session you will hear from experts and gain valuable hands-on experience on out how you can leverage Drone2Map and the ArcGIS Platform for your drone imagery processing and data production.
- Hands-On Training with Drone2Map—Introduction
- Project setup
- Rapid mode vs. 2D and 3D full-resolution processing
- Publishing outputs to ArcGIS Online
- Hands-On Training with Drone2Map—Best Practices
- Proper flight planning
- Ground control points
- Image accuracy assessments
- Working with imagery point clouds
- Creating imagery web applications with drone imagery
- Data management for large numbers of drone projects
- Overview on Full Motion Video (FMV) in ArcGIS Pro
The hands-on training portion of the workshop will be instructor-led. You will use Drone2Map on your own computer. Drone2Map is supported on the Windows operating system. For system requirements, see doc.arcgis.com/en/drone2map/get-started/system-requirements.htm.
Attendees are encouraged to download Drone2Map prior to the workshop. After you sign up, you will receive an email with download instructions and a temporary ArcGIS Online user account to be provided for the workshop. If you do not receive the download instructions, please notify us at email@example.com prior to the workshop. If you have trouble with the installation, the training staff will be available at the workshop site 30 minutes before the workshop to provide assistance.
1:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Must be a registered attendee of the International Lidar Mapping Forum (ILMF)/Geoweek in order to participate.