A New Age in Desktop GIS for Health
In the fourth and final meetup in a series of meetups provided by the Esri health and human services team in 2018, we will take a closer look at ArcGIS Pro, Esri's next-generation, 64-bit, desktop GIS application. This powerful application provides professional 2D and 3D mapping in an intuitive contextual ribbon interface that improves the productivity of GIS users by selectively displaying focused tools based on their current data types and selections.
By providing a webcentric design, ArcGIS Pro allows users to easily connect to a wide variety of data sources and online portals. ArcGIS Pro helps users to access data and functionalities they need to answer complex questions and provide meaningful information to decision-makers. ArcGIS Pro is already helping health professionals combine data with powerful scientific analysis and easily communicate results across the organization. Attend this meetup to see how to take advantage of ArcGIS Pro in your organization.
Specifically, you'll learn how to:
- Bring your ArcMap projects and data into ArcGIS Pro in just one click.
- Use geostatistical tools to fill the gaps in your health data.
- Query information and access infographics.
- Use statistical models to estimate disease outbreaks.
- Extend functionalities in ArcGIS Pro using R.
- Share your information across your organization to break down silos and improve collaboration.
Thursday, December 13 | 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (PT)