A seven-step guide covering the basics of GIS in asset management
Need help getting started in developing an asset management program? We've created a seven-step guide to help small and rural water utilities begin their asset management program. Here's what you'll get in the guide.
Learn how to
- Complete an asset inventory.
- Complete an inventory of programs.
- Determine levels of service.
- Define roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and calculate risk.
- Extrapolate a forecast.
- Adjust the budget accordingly.