A mapping competition open to high school and middle school students in the United States
Students analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data via ArcGIS Story Maps
- Eligibility is limited to students in grades 4–12 in public or nonpublic schools (including home schools). Students working independently or in clubs submit through their schools.
- Students may work by themselves or in teams of two, but they may participate in only one entry.
- Schools may submit up to five entries total to their state.
- See more competition details
- Winners announced Mon June 3 2019
- Participating states will award $100 to each of the five best high school and five best middle school projects.
- From among all the winners across the nation, Esri will award to one high school and one middle school team a travel grant to attend the Education Summit @ Esri UC.