ArcGIS Hub sites deliver dashboards, surveys, infographics, apps and more
Join Morgan Sapia, solution engineer from Esri, and Alfredo Herrera, GIS analyst from the City of New Haven, Connecticut, as they discuss five lessons learned from the city’s coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) response efforts. In this webinar, you will learn more about the benefits governments can realize by using the susceptible, infectious, and recovered/deceased/immune (SIR) model and ArcGIS Hub sites to serve open data, update the community, predict virus surge, and communicate phased openings. Herrera will share first-hand accounts of New Haven’s pandemic response experiences and discuss what lies ahead for the city.
Attend this webinar to learn how to
- Establish baselines with SIR models.
- Get value out of opening your data during a time of uncertainty.
- Involve and update community members to increase trust and transparency.
- Predict future virus surges with COVID-19 Hospital Impact Model for Epidemics (CHIME).
- Use the ArcGIS Hub community engagement platform to communicate important information about openings with the public.