Artificial intelligence and lidar processing for high-fidelity object extraction
Digital twins, while important for efficient urban planning and design, transportation, and more, can be expensive to create and maintain. Learn how the capabilities in ArcGIS enable the automation of high-fidelity object extraction from lidar point clouds and allow faster and more efficient content acquisition.
Topics covered in this webinar include the following:
- Introduction to ArcGIS capabilities for lidar processing
- Preparing training data for model training
- Training models using arcgis.learn PointCNN
- Model training using PointNet
- Post-processing using the machine learning capabilities of ArcGIS
Watch the webinar
Sign up to unlock exclusive access to this on-demand session.