Streamlining tactical planning and operations for your next mission
In a crisis, managers need immediate location intelligence in the command center and in the field to make the right decisions and act fast. ArcGIS Mission is a complete command and control system designed by Esri to equip wildland fire response, emergency management, law enforcement command, executive protection services, and event security agencies with technology that helps save lives and property.
Benefits of deploying ArcGIS Mission for operational intelligence:
- Tactical situational awareness supports command and control operations.
- Persistent communication connects the command center and field.
- Historical and real-time resource location tracking and analysis accelerate decision-making.
- An agile and scalable event location platform is ready for the unexpected.
Seamless workflow throughout the mission life cycle
For any operation, ArcGIS Mission is with you from beginning to end, providing a consistent, robust environment so you can focus on the mission rather than the technology.
- Create a mission: Launch resources that will be available throughout the operation for situational awareness and communication.
- Designate location: Build a mission map by adding information layers to a basemap layer, and use mapping tools such as starting position and zoom extent.
- Assemble teams: Assign enterprise users as mission members, and increase team members as you grow the team.
- Share mission resources: Deliver supporting resources, such as pictures, PowerPoint slides, and PDFs, to team members so they can collaborate, plan, and execute a response. Operators quickly access information via the Mission Responder app.
- Set up mission dashboards: Provide executives with quick access to information in the familiar view of ArcGIS Dashboards so they can monitor the mission activities they care about most.
Mission execution and management
- Assign tasks: Directly assign tasks to team members, and monitor status during active operations.
- Track locations and activities: Visualize historical and current locations of team members, and share team communications and assignments.
- Chat and geomessage: Open peer-to-peer (P2P) communications to share situational updates and requests for help.
- Report observations: Publish real-time tactical field summary reports for planning and briefings.
Replay and review
- Postincident review: Visually establish a common understanding of all event-related activities.
- Temporal analysis: Evaluate event success and failures using Mission tools that recall the event as it unfolded.
- Future mission planning: Identify lessons learned to hone preparedness planning.
Three powerful tools in one seamless solution
There are three components working together to deliver a seamless command and control solution: Mission Manager, Mision Responder and Mission Server. Here’s how it works.
The ArcGIS Mission Manager
The ArcGIS Mission Responder web app manages operations, assigns field duties, and distributes current information to keep everyone up-to-date. It enables operations managers to organize field team movement, assign tasks, monitor tactical summary reports, and communicate with team members for 360-degree situational awareness and complete operational management.
The ArcGIS Mission Responder
The ArcGIS Mission Responder mobile app tracks field teams and their locations in real time. The app allows them to capture and share data and photos, mark up digital maps, and stream information to the command center as well as other team members.
ArcGIS Mission Server
The ArcGIS Mission Server uses the powerful ArcGIS Enterprise platform that enables P2P communication and information sharing among all mission team members.
What’s your mission? Send a note to an Esri sales representative to talk about it.
See what ArcGIS Mission can do for you
Request a call from our sales team to talk about your needs and get all your questions answered.