Field data collection, real time monitoring, and offline remote work
Field data acquisition and site monitoring are key activities for environmental projects. Mobile GIS technology has quickly become a critical component of successful environmental management projects. Firms are improving their field operations and expanding the value of their services using mobile apps.
In this webinar, you will learn how AECOM and SCS Engineers, two environmental firms, use ArcGIS field applications to locate sites and assets, access system information, collect field data, and provide real-time information.
Attendees will gain valuable insights on the following:
- Maximizing field efficiency with apps
- Managing field operations in real time
- Working in offline remote areas
- Casey Talento and Matthew Nanney, AECOM
“Future Forward Data Collection Technologies”
- Joy Stephens and Cesar Leon, SCS Engineers
“Using Drones and ArcGIS Field Apps for Operational Efficiency at Landfills”