Join us for a panel discussion with higher education faculty
Planners help create sustainable, vibrant communities where issues related to climate change, inequity, and transportation are uncovered and solved. GIS exposes the complex dynamics at play in the built, social, and natural worlds and provides a framework to conduct analysis, visualize scenarios, and present information.
Esri is excited to host this panel session, along with urban planning faculty that have included GIS as a key component of their curriculum. Panelists will discuss their experiences and the value of GIS in a planning degree program. Updates to ArcGIS Urban and ArcGIS Hub will also be highlighted.
Watch the recording to:
- See how you could use ArcGIS Urban for geodesign or planning studios
- See innovative GIS technology and product updates
- Learn how to incorporate basic spatial tools and mapping into courses
- Dottie Ives Dewey, Ph.D., Professor of Planning, Department of Geography and Planning, West Chester University
- Shin Kue Ryu, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, Idaho State University
- James Sipes, Lecturer in Geodesign, Department of Landscape Architecture, Penn State University
- Dan Meehan, Geodesign Program Manager, Stuckeman School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, Penn State University
Watch the webinar
Sign up to unlock exclusive access to this on-demand session