Learn ArcGIS: 21-Day Education Trial
Are you taking a course or doing a project at a university?
If you are taking a course or doing a project, please use a long-term ArcGIS software license instead of this trial. Here's how to find one:
- If you are taking a university GIS course, ask your instructor how to gain access to ArcGIS; many universities around the world have a relationship with Esri and provide access at no cost.
- If you are at a university and not taking a GIS course, contact your IT department, geography department, or library to learn about accessing ArcGIS software.
- If you need further assistance regarding university-provided accounts, use the following resources:
- If your university does not provide access to ArcGIS, consider a low-cost ArcGIS for Student Use license.
The following items are included in the 21-Day trial:
- An individual membership in an ArcGIS Online organization administered by Learn ArcGIS.
- A suite of ready-to-use apps—for use in the office, field, and your community—that can be accessed on browsers, desktops, and mobile devices.
- 200 ArcGIS Online service credits.
Please consider the following before registering for the trial:
- The trial account is designed for learning and practicing with ArcGIS.
- There is no way to convert this temporary trial account into a permanent one and you cannot keep the content created there after the 21-day trial ends.
- Use of the account for courses, workshops, or commercial activities is grounds for early termination.
Tips for success:
- When you sign up, use an email address that you check often. If you cannot access the email account, you cannot activate the trial.
- Once you sign up, look for your activation email, information about your trial, and an additional email with end-of-trial resources.
- For more information about your trial, explore this FAQ.