MEDIA ALERT: 2016 Esri Business Summit
May 3, 2016
As one of the fastest-growing parts of Esri's
business, the commercial sector continues to redefine how location information, knowledge, and insight are created, shared, and applied. Location strategy has transformed the way organizations approach problem solving, allowing them to achieve more with less and helping them successfully engage with customers within real estate, retail, manufacturing, insurance, and many other industries.
Join us at the 2016 Esri Business Summit and discover how a location strategy can apply context to business information and analytics so that organizations obtain the insight they need to compete and perform at top-notch levels.
The Business Summit is the ideal forum for executives and technical professionals to engage with peers from the global commercial community, learn from companies that have successfully implemented a location strategy, and sit down with Esri business managers to map out a game plan for success.
Experience the Business Summit and take away value. Here's what Jon Voorhees, SVP of retail distribution, Bank of America, has to say:
“One of the things I've learned over the last couple days is [that], while we may be ahead of most of our competitors, we are so far behind [in] where technology can [take] us today. And we've got to catch up, because someone's going to pass us in their ability to think better; have better insight; and therefore make better, faster decisions. And so we've got to get back to it. We can't get complacent. [Esri has] created so many new tools that 15 years ago, when I started with the bank, we could only dream of.”
Business Summit Highlights
- NETWORKING: Connect with peers facing common business challenges such as connecting your GIS vision to an enterprise strategy and understanding the business value of big data.
- STRATEGIZING: Your executive team can go to sessions that are focused on the business value of a location strategy, while your technical team members can attend tracks tailored to some of their biggest business challenges.
- INCREASING INVESTMENT: Understand some of the out-of-the-ordinary workflows that commercial organizations are using to increase return on investment (ROI).
- UNDERSTANDING AND GAINING ENLIGHTENMENT: Hear how your peers are dealing with the effect of demographic shifts on their businesses.
- DISCOVERING: Explore powerful capabilities through your current Esri subscriptions that you can easily access but may not know you have.
Business Summit Speakers
- Gregg Katz, The Shopping Center Group
- Michael Startin, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Steven Chase, Kumon
- Bryan Adams, Guy Carpenter
- Many more
Attending the Esri Business Summit also provides a ringside seat to the first two days of the Esri User Conference. Not only will attendees meet business leaders and innovators just like themselves, they'll also be introduced to professionals from a cross section of industries and sectors. Don't miss out.
Esri Business Summit
June 25–28, 2016
Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel
To learn more about the Esri Business Summit, visit esri.com/events/business.
# # #
Karen Richardson, Esri
Tel.: 909-793-2853, extension 1-3491
E-mail (press only): firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information: email@example.com