Esri Releases New ArcGIS Updates for 2018
Esri Adds New Functionality and Exciting Capabilities to Core Products
February 6, 2018
, the global leader in spatial analytics, has released a new set of capabilities as well as user-friendly updates to existing parts of the ArcGIS platform.
Key to this year's release is Esri's ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6. The latest version of this full-featured mapping and analytics platform allows users to securely share custom analytics and other content. ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 builds on the software's cloud-native functionality to support users who need to make or serve maps and images from cloud stores.
Other updates in the January 2018 ArcGIS release include the following:
- ArcGIS Pro 2.1, including innovations for working with 2D and 3D data and analytics
- ArcGIS Online with advanced content discovery, 3D measurement, and global demographic data
- Insights for ArcGIS, the drag-and-drop data analytics workbench, now available in ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Hub, a new engagement and open data platform for communities, now available for purchase
- ArcGIS Monitor, which allows analysis and optimization of system usage and performance
- ArcGIS Business Analyst for ArcGIS Pro, offering four new analysis tools
- ArcGIS Image Analyst for ArcGIS Pro, a complete imagery analysis workstation
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server with new functionality, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Drone2Map for ArcGIS, allowing users improved performance and quality
- Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS, now browser based and included with ArcGIS Online
Esri's ArcGIS 10.6 release provides fine-tuned contextual tools and access to apps for mapping, data exploration, and spatial reasoning. Esri makes regular updates to ArcGIS based on feedback from users and the company's own extensive work in research and development.
To learn more about the brand-new capabilities and updates to Esri's software offerings, visit go.esri.com/ArcGIS.
# # #
Karen Richardson, Esri
E-mail (press only): firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information: email@example.com