1898 & Co. part of Burns & McDonnell and its more than 125 years of cross-industry innovation, brings both a broad and deep understanding of complex industries.
1898 & Co. is keenly focused on providing future-focused consulting and technology solutions that deliver on clients’ most challenging problems. Services offered include: Business Optimization & Strategic Asset Planning, Digital Transformation, Management Consulting and Cybersecurity & Compliance.
With a team of technology professionals around the world, many of whom specialize in the usage, planning, implementation, and extension of ArcGIS, 1898 & Co. has the people, skills, and experience necessary to help you be successful on your next GIS project.
You gather, manage and maintain an ever-growing repository of data. Much of that data can be tied to a location — whether it’s an address, a physical asset or a set of coordinates. A tremendous amount of value can be unlocked by solving the challenge that comes from understanding the data findings and how to effectively use and apply the information across your organization.
Organizations benefit greatly from harnessing spatial data to inform decision-making. Combining your Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data with other spatial and nonspatial information helps to analyze problems in new ways.
Data collected and analyzed today can solve a broad range of problems. Some examples include:
• Selecting the right location to place electric vehicle infrastructure.
• Zeroing in on how and where to spend limited resources to rehabilitate and maintain aging infrastructure.
• Providing expedient and efficient response to natural disasters.
• Powering today’s mobile workforce with location-aware applications.
• Managing assets across your office building or campus to plan maintenance and quickly respond to service needs.
• Communicating large amounts of complex data clearly with broad audiences.
Application Development, Business Case Development, Data Conversion/Migration, Data Model & Database Design, GIS Strategy and Planning, Implementation, Needs and Requirements, System Architecture and Design, System Integration, Training Services