The platform that improves work processes by adding a spatial component WebOffice is a web-based information system. It adds frequently asked for productivity tools and enhanced capabilities for system integration to ArcGIS for server.
WebOffice provides maps, functionality and data as a result of spatially enabled queries to support data capture, analysis and decision processes throughout the enterprise. WebOffice is a unique platform providing a spatial component to enterprise IT systems.
With WebOffice ...
- anything that ArcGIS for Server does can be done - PLUS
- you open up geographic and related data to a broader audience within your organization through easy to use configurable clients
- one configuration can be used to serve those different clients
- your applications will "speak the tongue" of its users
- management of users, roles, tasks can be fine-grained and straight-forward
- return on invest for your geodata will be shorter through this broader use
- the administrative tasks get simplified and streamlined and your solutions will be 100 % IT-compliant
Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Environmental Management, Forestry, GIS, Highways & Roads, Land Records, Libraries & Museums, Map, Chart & Data Production, Public Engineering, Railroads, Real Estate, Water Resources